Infantil Primaria Secundaria Bachillerato

jueves, 9 de noviembre de 2017

THE PHASES OF THE MOON



Earth's natural satellite is waiting to be discovered with this science Project : the Moon. With just a few simple materials, kids can learn more about the phases of the moon and what it looks like.






The moon  plays a significant role in the Solar System. Learning about the moon  can help kids understand how they fit into the night sky. Hands-on projects can help students learn about the moon.





THE MOON GAME

I´m the Moon and I play a game. I don´t always look the same.

Sometimes I´m round, a silver sphere.

Sometimes just have of me seems to be there.

Sometimes I´m crescent, shaped like a smile.

Sometimes I surprise you and hide for a while.

Look up in the sky for my friendly light.

What shape will I have when you see me tonight?





No hay comentarios: